-
December 4th, 2009, 09:09 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Woodstock Altecs.....
Wow, thanks for the link!
Russ
-
December 4th, 2009, 11:54 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Woodstock Altecs.....
The horn labelled 511A in the marketing pic looks like grey paint & aquaplast to me. one would think that all the hi-freq drivers would be large format. I smell 511E.
-
December 5th, 2009, 09:06 AM
#3
HB Super Moderator
Re: Woodstock Altecs.....

Originally Posted by
DSauro
The horn labelled 511A in the marketing pic looks like grey paint & aquaplast to me. one would think that all the hi-freq drivers would be large format. I smell 511E.
I was thinking the same thing you beat me 2 it.If you want to see some great pics go LANDY VISION.COM he was the official woodstock photographer.Elliot Landy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks